Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Critique of KNOWING


If Nicolas Cage told you to do something, would you do it? I know if he gave me that powder- blue-eyed, bucktoothed, earnest look and said in that strange way of speaking of his (where he sounds like his own ventriloquist dummy), "Get off this train or you're gonna die," I would just laugh my "faceoff." That's the problem with this film. A secret code is stumbled upon (isn't it always?) where global disasters can be predicted with extreme accuracy. The only problem is, freakin Nic Cage has the digits! I'm sorry Mr. Cage, but you could not convince me of a global economic crisis-and it's already happened!
Why don't you go back to national treasure hunting and leave the crisis management to the experts at Fox News?
Know what this code means?: 0856309u60934woeuriowueouoi0289r2u

(Answer: avoid this movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment